“World’s healthiest cookie” 6 calories per bite!
This dough takes two minutes to whip up, so in under 10 minutes, you can be scarfing down delicious coconut flour cookies. And really, check out these stats!
- *Update: There has been some question about the nutritional info, and for clarification, these having only 6 calories each is based upon a bite-sized cookie. If you only make 8 cookies out of this recipe to make them more traditional sized, they will have about 15 calories each. Still a calorie bargain, if you ask me!
- Per bite based on 16 bites
- Calories: 6 (about 8 or 9 with chocolate chips)
- Fat: <0.5 grams
- 2 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoon mashed banana or applesauce (I prefer banana. Personally, I think applesauce gives them too much of an apple-y taste. That’s just me.)
- pinch salt
- stevia or other sweetener, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 Tablespoon almond milk, or milk of choice
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in masked banana or applesauce and stir.
- Add in almond milk, one tablespoon at a time until fully incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by tablespoon or teaspoon, depending on how big you want them, on a parchment lined baking sheet. (I used a silicone mat.)
- Flatten the dough into cookie shapes.
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 10 minutes.
- Let cool before scarfing them all down.
- By the way, you are allowed to eat the entire batch! ;)